Designed by Christopher Gadsden in 1775, the Gadsden flag was once used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, and now symbolizes many different political ideologies and movements. If "Don't Tread On Me" means something to you, share it with this awesome hoodie, printed in Michigan!
Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings!
- 9.7 oz., 90/10 cotton/polyester, 100% cotton face
- Patented, low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro®XP fleece
- Bartacked dyed-to-match drawcord
- Spandex-blend rib cuffs
- Jersey-lined hood with metal grommets
- Double-needle stitched armholes
- Front pouch pocket